Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[re] O so nice.

Any ways i just read your response post and all I have to say is, WOW. So funny.
From Kien's Blog: Walking to "Unknown Land" :
I remmeber I was the one to ask you to do some morning exercises with me too, and you actually came along. We found a "hidden" route at shoreline that leads to the other side of the island. I don't know about you but I have never actually been to Bayfarm anytime before our "adventure".
Sorry to get you confused my good friend but I was refering to something else. Even so though I did enjoy our morning walks or jogs. Just so say though, the " hidden route" was actually showed to me by Peter N. To make it clear now Peter, Christina, and I walked to bayfarm because we where bored one day. Well i guess it was semi planned. And also U have actually been on bayfarm when you walk over that bridge and touch the ground on that land you are thus, in Bayfarm. And seriously WE DOOO need to wake up early and excersize, but currently im pretty much sick of waking up early. Trust me school at 7 isnt the business. Its like forcing your brain to work, which makes the day seem so much longer. Now with the other agreements, homework is like an ass. And yea so nice, waiting for me so we can go do something fun. Sorry to foil your chances over summer but appearently cause i havent been back in china for around 6 years, my family and I just had to stay there a bit longer than the rest of the years. It probably was'nt good for my body being in china with all family ment eating out every day. Well most of the many days my family went out and we ate and ate. We ate till we felt sick and tired of eating. Due to that i feel so unfit now, But there's always gonna be summers and with summers come excersize and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment