Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[Free] Site Blocking

O so fun trying to do some homework at school. *type* *type* *type* *click* ACCESS DENIED. Isn't that fun? I dont see why the school blocks sites that arent hazardous. Unless I've been missing out all my life. Does anyone know the reason of these annoying blocks? Anyways well I tried this proxy server and appearently it doesnt work at all just a heads up to you guys I wouldnt try again or waste my time trying. Well there are still many other things to do. Mk, I think thats enough "ranting". So today I had lunch with some friends and it was pretty funny. While they crack jokes I laugh at how idiotic it is. SHH dont tell them! I'm serious. DONT. Anyways it was pretty funny I guess. One of them ended up and the the other few are like O YEAA I saw it but didnt want to say anything. I didnt think that part was funny he didnt end up going to retreave. If I was a friend I wouldnt have Not said anything, just to have a laugh. Are friends not suppost to help one another? Too bad I didnt see it. Well he said not a big deal in the end so I guess there isnt an issue there. O man forty more words. I feel thats its hard to think of something to write when I'm not under pressure. Cause we have soo much time and not much to do. And I'm Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment