Friday, October 14, 2011

[Free] Obstacles 2

 So last week with the Internet thingy.. Well it got cleared up or at least i know why now. Its basically glitched and after asking my friend I found out that it wasn't just me. My friend had some disconnection issues also. It might just be a faulty wireless gear. But yes the Internet is back to being "OK" and my complaints aren't really complaints anymore. On the other hand as of now I'm still obstructed by procrastination. If i didn't remember just now I'm pretty sure id have 3 late assignments or 3 assignments undone. So yes trying to hurry up and finish this right now. And since I'm talking about obstacles i should talk about history, and our sophomore research paper. Originally i thought it would easy with Japan and 3 issues from Japan as my topic but apparently there aren't too many major problems in Japan and now Ive gotta find some links or sites for some good topics or facts. As of now research papers aren't exactly my best friends. Any how as all walls are made there are key wholes to sneak past, and in this case ill just blow a whole up for myself to walk through and hope that nothing stands deadly on the other side. Any how Ive got 2 more post to do for English it isn't exactly gonna be hard but hope i finish in time. um, Yup haven't got a topic yet but I'm sure ill think of one  for my response and one for my current event. At least there isn't gonna be a biweekly column next week and good thing its Friday. After a long week finally, some time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment